1. Spain, may 2016, watch the videos with the results
2. Central Italy, 3rd - 14th October 2016, results - videos with the results
3. Malta, December 2016 - videos with the results
4. Turkey 11th March - 26th March 2018 (16 days) - video series with the results
5. Bulgaria 30th March - 9th April 2018 (11days) - video series with the results
6. Central Italy, Etruria region - 15th to 26 November 2018 - video series with the results
7. Jordan - 22nd Dec 2018 to 6th Jan 2019 - - video series with the results
8. Sardinia - 8th March 2019 to 18th March 2019 - - trailer of the upcoming video series with the results
9. Central Italy - 23nd March 2019 to 3rd April 2019 - video series with the results
10. Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary - 22nd APril 2019 to 30th April 2019
11. Siciy - June 2019
NewEarth no longer offers group expeditions as it did in the past. Instead expeditions are organized upon personal request. You select your own destination/duration and dates (but only during the October - April period every year). Some of the possible destinations (sorted by most recommended first) are
Central Italy (definitely the best)
Turkey (definitely the second best)
Angkor Wat,Cambodia (shorter tour)
Northern Spain / France / Portugal (long tour)
Sicily, Italy (shorter tour)
Bulgaria (shorter tour)
India / Sri Lanka (long tour)
Full details about the itineraries and much more here.
To book a tour/expedition please continue here to receive an exact quote based on your chosen dates/destination/hotel class/number of people in your party. You will receive a reply (which includes the exact quote) within few days of filling out the application. If you do not receive a reply within couple of days, please check your spam folder and if you still do not find the reply please try contacting us again since most likely the email address in the application mistyped.
included in expedition offer
- all day visit/exploration of numerous sites
- all hotels, some breakfasts
- all entrance fees for the historic sites, activities (if any), local guides (if any)
- return airport transfer
- all local transport in a car/van are included (flights however are NOT included)
Please note that to keep the etheric space around clean during expeditions no alcohol consumption is allowed.
Helpful info on how to find the best flights.
playlist with material from all expeditions